UK CR&D Opportunities
Innovate UK Connected digital additive manufacturing competition
The Innovate UK Connected digital additive manufacturing competition is a £4.5 million pound call looking for projects that will make a significant innovation step in both additive manufacturing and connected digital manufacturing.
- 70% of your eligible project costs if you are a small or micro business
- 60% of your eligible project costs if you are a medium sized business
- 50% of your eligible project costs if you are a larger business
- We expect projects to last 1 to 3 years. We expect them to range in size from total costs of £500,000 to £1.5 million, depending on the type of project.
- We also encourage academic organisations to take part where needed. But you can allocate no more than 30% of your total project grant for research organisation funding.
- You must allocate at least 70% of your total project costs to the additive manufacturing topics. You must allocate between 15% and 30% to the connected digital manufacturing design capabilities.
Call Opens: 23rd May 2016
Registration closes: 20th July 2016
Current Deadline: 27th July 2016
Click here to read more.
Centre for Defence Enterprise (CDE)
Funding opportunities for companies with innovative solutions to meet MoD's challenges.
National Aerospace Technology Programme
(NATEP £40m over 3 years)
Aimed at small, medium and large aerospace supply chain companies to help them develop their own innovative technologies.
The Aerospace Growth Partnership has secured £150m pa of Government funding in support of the UK Aerospace Strategy (Lifting-off - Implementing the Strategic Vision for UK Aerospace). Companies with a project consistent with this should contact Sameer Savani at ADS.
£20m programme with opportunities for companies of all sizes supplying the offshore wind market.
National Tooling Funding Programme
The £24m Tooling Funding Programme has been created to help toolmakers and component manufacturers fund the design, development and manufacture of tooling or the expansion of tooling capacity. Applications are open to manufacturing companies seeking a loan of £50,000 to £1m, although funding requests in excess of this will be considered by exception.
Research and Development (R&D) Relief for Corporation Tax
The UK has one of the most generous tax regimes in the world to encourage companies (of all sizes) to invest in R&D. Much of the work undertaken in the NCC could be eligible for R&D tax credits. Companies wishing to explore this should consult HMRC or take professional advice.
For more information on any of these opportunities, please click here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Funding Opportunities
- About the NCC
- Automated Fibre Placement
- Composite Introduction and Awareness Courses
- General Training
- Prepreg Training
- Resin Transfer Moulding / Resin Infusion Training
- Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Log In