Innovate UK runs regular competitions in a wide range of technology areas which can attract up to 70% funding providing there at least two companies involved.
Membership or engagement with the NCC can help companies identify suitable partners for Innovate UK calls. For more information, please click here.
For more information on any of these opportunites, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SME Reach Programme
The High Value Manufacturing Catapult (HVM Catapult) is providing additional funding to their seven centres, including the National Composites Centre (NCC), for reaching out to SMEs. The SME community is the engine for growth of the UK economy, so encouraging them to access the considerable capabilities and expertise of the HVM Catapult centres is particularly important.
The REACH programme offers SMEs:
- Access to initial complimentary assessment of processes and materials options
- Up to five days funded support for SMEs to address opportunities for improvement/capability enhancement, cost savings or new product de-risking
- Potential additional funded days of support
- Introductions to other companies and involvement on collaborative funding programme
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- Funding Opportunities
- About the NCC
- Automated Fibre Placement
- Composite Introduction and Awareness Courses
- General Training
- Prepreg Training
- Resin Transfer Moulding / Resin Infusion Training
- Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Log In