Why join the NCC?
Working with the NCC offers the opportunity to develop, adapt, scale up and validate new and existing processes and technologies. Through innovative collaborative ventures, technology and knowledge transfer, access to state-of-the-art equipment, specialist software, and access to an established network of experience, members will benefit from working alongside other leading original equipment manufacturers, material and equipment suppliers.
Membership opportunities exist for small, medium and large companies from all sectors with an interest in the Composite Industry. Smaller companies will benefit from to a wide established network with access to the business support services that the centre offers.
Tier 1 Membership
- Directed research to value of membership
- Representative on all boards
- Leveraged participation in core research programme and free right to use IP
- Setting the agenda and direction for the Centre
- Direction and prioritisation of core research programmes
- Plus all the benefits of Tier 2 membership, and associate membership.
Tier 2 Membership
- Directed research to value of membership, plus;
- Access to best materials, machines and software to be available from the most respected names in the field
- Right to negotiate IP license from core programme
- Board member to represent all Tier 2s
- Training on centre equipment for member staff
- Plus all the benefits of associate membership.
- Demonstrating and proving equipment/materials/software/hardware to members and 3rd parties
- Access to facilities for private venture work
- Access to NCC hosted events
- IP exploitation route
- Visibility of UK composites activity in one location across sectors
- Ability to work alongside leading OEMs, material and equipment suppliers
As an open access centre the facility is available to all for hire for private venture work on a pay-as-you-go basis.
- About the NCC
- Funding Opportunities
- Automated Fibre Placement
- Composite Introduction and Awareness Courses
- General Training
- Prepreg Training
- Resin Transfer Moulding / Resin Infusion Training
- Job Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Log In